The CFGA is the national voice for the Canadian forage industry that represents Canada’s 70+ million acres of forage production, stewarded by more than 80,000 producers from coast to coast.
Forages and grasslands are a critical foundation for sustainable growth and development throughout Canada’s agriculture industry.
Canada’s forage and grassland producers are:
- Applying leading edge science to advanced production practices.
- Growing a $5+ billion industry that also sustains ecosystems and conserves biodiversity.
- Providing ecological goods and services that benefit all Canadians.
- Enhancing prosperity for farmers and their communities.
The CFGA is seeking financial contributions from organizations that recognize the important economic and environmental contributions made by a vibrant forage and grassland sector.
Sponsors of the CFGA Annual Conference are provided specific benefits associated with the level of support plus extensive exposure for your company’s name and logo through the CFGA’s comprehensive communication strategy:
- The CFGA Newsletter – issued on a quarterly basis in English and French to industry subscribers across the country.
- Annual Conference electronic marketing newsletters – issued monthly to over 2,400 subscribers.
- CFGA editorial and conference advertisements in Farm Business Communications print and digital periodicals that drive readers to the Annual Conference website and further extending exposure.
- Social Media campaigns via CFGA’s Facebook and Twitter.
- Six planned media releases that will be issued to over 250 targeted media contacts across the country.
- Exposure as part of CFGA’s participation in major industry events in Canada and internationally.
Share this Post